Heightened Hygiene Protocols for Coronavirus Safety
Heightened Hygiene Protocols Are In Effect for The Protection of Students and Staff
The safety and comfort of DriveWise BC students and staff is always our highest priority. To ensure we are doing all we can to protect everyone against the spread of the Coronavirus/Covid-19 virus, we have implemented a heightened hygiene plan at all of our locations.
As part of this plan, we are reminding students that if you are sick, please contact our office to reschedule your lesson. In addition, we are asking all students to thoroughly wash or sanitize their hands before and after attending a DriveWise BC lesson.
Here are the details of our actions to ensure safe and welcoming classrooms and vehicles:
- All vehicle and classroom surfaces are disinfected between lessons, including:
- Steering wheels, gearshifts, controls and handles
- Classroom desks, remotes, simulators and washrooms
- Students displaying symptoms of illness are being asked to reschedule lessons until they recover
- DriveWise BC staff displaying symptoms of illness have been asked to work from home, where possible, or to remain away from work until they recover
- Hand washing or sanitizing protocols are in place for all staff and students in our classrooms and in-vehicles
- Classroom students have assigned desks that have been placed with ample room between them in our spacious classrooms
- All High Fives! for passing exams and other awesome driving accomplishments will be ‘no contact’ until further notice
We appreciate all of your efforts to ensure DriveWise students and staff can feel confident about the cleanliness of our vehicles and classrooms.
Thank you – The DriveWise BC Team